Authors are increasingly placing copies of their papers on the web. The purpose of this page is to provide annotated links to websites providing access to these papers. The links are organized alphabetically by author. This is a work in progress. If you do not see links to your website here, email me and I will be happy to add them if they relate to power supply circuit design and link to complete papers.
- Erickson, Robert
- Professor Erickson has written extensively on switching-mode power supply design and other power electronics topics. His papers are located at Publications of the Colorado Power Electronics Center. He is not only on my "must read" list but on the "must read" list of every other switching-mode power supply designer I know. Often a co-author with Dragan Maksimovic below.
- Foutz, Jerrold
Eventually I hope most of my papers are available here.
APEC '88, Power Supply Circuit Development Estimating Aid - An Expert System Application
APEC '93, Design of a Hypertext Power Supply Design Guide
Electro '93 Hypertext as an Enabling Tool for Concurrent Engineering Teams
- Maksimovic, Dragan
- Associate Professor at the University of Colorado, Dr. Maksimovic is often a co-author with Robert Erickson above. His papers are located at Publications of the Colorado Power Electronics Center.
- Severns, Rudy
- A list of papers by Rudy Severns, updated and moved to the SMPS Technology website with Rudy's permission when he shut down his website. For members of the IEEE Power Electronics Society, his papers published in the transactions can be downloaded from the IEEE website.
- Venable, H. Dean
- Many practical papers on stability measurement and analysis for switching-mode power supplies by Dean Venable, founder of Venable Industries. You will have to dig into the website a bit to find the papers (try technical support, technical papers).
- Zane, Regan
- Assistant Professor at the University of Colorado, Dr. Zane's papers are located at Publications of the Colorado Power Electronics Center.